File a Complaint
Information on how to file a complaint
In accordance with the National Bank of Serbia Decisions on Handling Complaints of Financial Service Consumers and Legal Entities (RS Official Gazette no. 1/2019) and the Law on Protection of Finance Service Consumers (RS Official Gazette, Nos. 36/2011 and 1/2019) we hereby notify you that, if you are dissatisfied with a service rendered or you have any complaints regarding operating processes, you may file an official complaint with ProCredit Bank (hereinafter: the Bank), as the service provider, within 3 (three) years of the date of a violation of any right or legal interest, in written form and in any of the following manners:
- In person, at Bank’s service point, by directly submitting a written complaint to a Bank employee.
- By submitting a complaint in the form of a written letter, to the address below:
ProCredit Bank a.d. Beograd
Client Service Specialist
Milutina Milankovića no. 17
11070 Novi Beograd
- Via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the form provided on the Bank’s website https://www.procreditbank.rs
- In electronic form, via the eBanking application (not applicable to legal entities)
The Bank is legally bound to send an official reply within the shortest possible time, no later than within the timeframe specified by law.
In the event that you are not satisfied with the Bank’s reply, or the Bank fails to reply within 15 (fifteen) days of receipt of the complaint, in a clear and understandable manner, you may file a complaint with the National Bank of Serbia - Department for Financial Consumer Protection, Nemanjina 17, 11000 Belgrade or Poštanski fax 712, 11000 Belgrade. Also via the National Bank of Serbia’s internet presentation by selecting Consumer Complaint on its website www.nbs.rs. You may also initiate mediation proceedings with the National Bank of Serbia for out of court settlement of the dispute.