Mastercard® Credit card
Interest rate of just 9% per annum
- Revolving card, minimum monthly repayment of 5%,
- you can choose to pay a higher repayment rate,
- the card is issued for a 2-year period,
- for domestic and foreign payments, as well as paying online,
Conditions and an example of credit card use
- Limit amount: RSD 100,000
- Repayment period: 24 months
- Annual NIR (fixed): 9%
- EIR: 11.11%
- Revolving rate: 5% (minimum monthly percentage of debt repayment)
- Indexing criteria: no criteria
- Cost of a Credit Bureau Report: RSD 246
- Opening and maintaining a Total Account expenses: RSD 550
- Credit card maintenance: RSD 1,800 for the card’s period of validity (2 years)
Example: For 30 days of use of RSD 50,000, the interest is RSD 360
The provided example includes salary transfer to ProCredit Bank and Total Account use.
How much will a credit card cost me?
Interest rate of 9% per annum (EIR of 11.11%) is calculated monthly on the amount in use.
With this, a two-year membership fee is charged in the amount of RSD 1,800.
How do I activate my card?
The card is activated by SMS code, without having to visit the bank. Simply follow the instructions provided with the card.
What conditions do I need to fulfil to receive a card?
An open Total Account, and the transfer of your salary to ProCredit Bank
Minimum earnings of RSD 60,000 per month.
What do I need to submit a Credit Card Application Form?
- Fill in and sign the Credit Card Application Form
- Salary slips for the past three months, certified and signed by your employer
- Bank statements from your previous bank for the past 6 months
- Confirmation from your employer and a certified Attachment of Salary
- Consent to obtain a Credit Bureau Report
Open an account online in just 20 minutes and enjoy all the benefits of using our credit card.