Fixed fees on all international payments, from dinar coverage
- All international payments are performed via electronic banking
- For payment from dinar coverage fixed cost, regardless of amount
- For payments from foreign currency coverage, the commission depends on the amount
- No additional expenses
- Without having to submit additional documentation with a signed Manner of Performing International Payments Agreement
- Protection from foreign currency risk
- Purchase foreign currency successively
A unique international payments system between ProCredit Group member banks, which allows for quicker execution of cashless orders and/or documentary payments between ProCredit Bank clients.
- 2,5 € per transaction, regardless the amount
- The transaction is performed within 3 hours
What is the cost of international payment per transaction?
International payment expenses depend upon a country towards which you make a payment, and upon the fact whether the expense is completely payed by you or it is shared, as well as the type of coverage.
For dinar coverage the prices are fixed:
Payments towards the other bank in Germany Payments towards the other bank in every other country SHARE* OUR** SHARE* OUR** 5 10 10 (5) 30 (20) *payment costs are shared **payment costs are completely payed by you
(in brackets are shown costs for clients who have signed Manner of Performing International Payments Agreement).
For foreign exchange coverage, prices depend on the amount of the transaction.
Payments to all countries Min % of the amount Max 2,500 RSD 0.3% 25,000 RSD
What is the Manner of Performing International Payments Agreement?
The Manner of Performing International Payments Agreement is a specific type of agreement which defines how imported goods or performed services are paid for, as well as advance payment of goods or services, without having to submit documentation proving the payment obligation and grounds for the payment.
How do I pay an international supplier?
Depending on which eBanking solution you use, international payments are performed by filling in Payment Form 1450 (Asseco OfficeBanking) or Payment Form VP70 (Halcom Personal/Coorporate)
- Login to your eBanking app
- Fill in Payment Order 1450 1450 according to the following instructions
- Attach additional documentation to your filled in Payment Form 1450 in your eBanking app
What is protection from foreign currency risk?
Protection from foreign currency risk is the quasi-forward purchase of foreign currency which gives you the option of contracting the purchase of foreign currency on a specific date in the future, according to a pre-agreed price and in a pre-agreed amount.
This means that you pay the agreed amount in RSD funds onto at the account held with the bank on the contracted transaction date. This same day, the bank will transfer these funds into a term deposit account. This means that you have a guaranteed fixed FX rate on the contracted transaction date set for you to purchase foreign currency in the future.
What is the successive purchase of foreign currency?
Successive purchase of foreign currency gives you the option of purchasing foreign currency ‘in instalments’ i.e., step by step, without having to set a specific date for purchase and payment.
The obligation to pay is the only thing agreed in advance (e.g. per pro-forma invoice) - deadline, while the number of and transaction schedule for the purchase of foreign currency remain undefined.