- Access the accounts of your company, anywhere and anytime
- Check account balance
- Review, print or download your account statement
- Make payments to your suppliers in the country and abroad
- Take advantage of favourable fees for domestic and international payments
- Buy or sell foreign currencies
- Check ProCredit Bank’s foreign currency list
- Records of inflows and outflows
- Review of turnover for a specified period of time (list of transactions)
WEB SEM solution
Designed for small and medium-sized businesses, and can be used on any device (tablet, computer, phone)
- Easy application and documentation
- Basic functionalities of Dinaric payments and balance sheets
- Transaction details by account
- Allows printing from PDF (allows exporting data in a certain format pdf, csv, xlsx)
- Overview of statements (in domestic payment system)
- Authentication by electronic certificate or username and password (with confirmation of payment by SMS OTP)
The client logs through the bank's website in one of two ways:
- Username and password - username is created by Halcom, and the client receives an e-mail, while the password is taken over by the client at the branch office
- Certificate - in addition to the certificate, the client needs a password, and the client logs in as follows:
- When registering for the portal, the client first opens a window in which he chooses his certificate,
- Client enters the PIN code he received with the certificate,
- After that, the client enters the password
Halcom Personal/ Coorporate
Halcom Personal is designed to work with multiple companies and on multiple computers, without coming to the Bank, providing up-to-date information.
- Domestic and foreign payments
- Overview of status, traffic and statements
- Export orders, traffic items, statements
- Directory of users and their accounts
- Certificate Authentication
- Remote signing (see more details here)
OfficeBanking allows you to work with accounts at any time of the day, without going to the bank
- All accounts in one place
- Dinar and foreign currency payments
- Timely and detailed information on the balance of each of the accounts
- Information about daily changes to your account
- Easily create new and monitor the status of current payment orders
- Renewal of certificates through the application
Useful links and instructions for using Asseco Office Banking solutions:
Frequently asked questions
How to activate eBank?
When opening an account, indicate in the request that you want to use eBank and select the desired solution.
To activate eBank, it is necessary to send the completed and signed application form for a legal entity to the e-mail address email@example.com.
If you have chosen the Web SME solution, the activation codes and further instructions will be sent to your e-mail address.
If you have chosen Halcom Personal/Coorporate ili Asseco OfficeBanking solution your advisor will invite you to arrange a time and place to pick up the card and the reader (if you ordered the same).
The time required to make the card is up to 14 days.
When you are online, you need to pay special attention to the security of the pages you access.