- Access the accounts of your company, anywhere and anytime
- Check account balance
- Review, print or download your account statement
- Make payments to your suppliers in the country and abroad
- Take advantage of favourable fees for domestic and international payments
- Buy or sell foreign currencies
- Check ProCredit Bank’s foreign currency list
- Records of inflows and outflows
- Review of turnover for a specified period of time (list of transactions)
How to activate eBank?
When opening an account, indicate in the request that you want to use eBank and select the desired solution.
To activate eBank, it is necessary to send the completed and signed application form for a legal entity to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have chosen the Web SME solution, the activation codes and further instructions will be sent to your e-mail address.
If you have chosen Halcom Personal/Coorporate ili Asseco OfficeBanking solution your advisor will invite you to arrange a time and place to pick up the card and the reader (if you ordered the same).
The time required to make the card is up to 14 days.
When you are online, you need to pay special attention to the security of the pages you access.