Subsidised Agricultural Loans - Programme of the Ministry of Agriculture for 2023
ProCredit Bank began to accept applications and to disburse loans for this year’s subsidised loan programme in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture.
Review the main information concerning this year's programme of the Ministry of Agriculture.
Purpose of the loan
- Livestock development, which includes the purchase of animals and the animal insurance premium;
- Development of arable farming, fruit growing, viticulture, vegetables and floriculture which includes the procurement of seeds, planting materials and plant protection products;
- Investments in agricultural machinery and equipment;
- Procurement of animal feed;
- Investments in certain types of machinery and equipment used in crop production;
- Livestock development, including the procurement of quality breeding heifers and quality breeding cows up to 5 years of age and insurance premiums for these animals;
- Development of arable farming, fruit growing, viticulture, vegetables and floriculture, including fertiliser procurement;
- Private Individuals or entrepreneurs - holders of a commercial family agricultural holdings are entitled to credit support, provided that the total loan amount does not exceed RSD 6,000,000.
- Legal Entities are entitled to credit support, provided that the total loan amount does not exceed RSD 18,000,000.
- You may be granted a number of loans for various purposes within the aforementioned stipulated maximum amount for private individuals, entrepreneurs and legal entities.
- biyearly (6-month) and
- annual annuity.