The credit limit is the maximum amount of short-term and long-term loans that you can count on over the following 12-month period.
- Get specific credit products approved significantly faster
- Significantly less documentation necessary to submit during loan implementation
- Having a credit limit doesn't necessarily mean you have to use the approved amount
- Not reported to the Credit Bureau
- May be adjusted in accordance with your needs
A practical example of the use of a credit limit
You have to make a payment, but do not have enough funds?
Use your credit limit, activate your authorised overdraft, and repay the funds from the next inflow.
You need to finance the purchase of goods and production inputs?
In accordance with the approved credit limit, activate a loan for working capital and make payments on time and/or ensure a more favourable purchase price through advance payment.