If you are planning to make long-term investments in your business operations, such as purchasing machines and equipment, or modernising or expanding your business premises, our investment loans are an excellent solution.
- Favourable interest rates
- Repayment period of up to 180 months
- Possibility of deferred repayment (grace period)
Repayment period and grace period are based on your potential, as well as on the nature of the investment concerned.
Loans for fixed assets
- Loan for fixed assets have repayment period of up to 84, except in case of purchase of business premisses when repayment period can be up to 180 months (15 years)
- Deferred repayment (grace period) of up to 12 months
- EUR-indexed loans
Loans for refinancing
With an appropriate deferred repayment period and consolidation of several instalments into just one, these loans provide you with added benefits:
- One-off loan approval fee of 0%
- Repayment period of up to 84 months for fixed assets and up to 180 months for business premises
- EUR-indexed loans
Loans for purchase of commercial and passenger vehicles
Purchase new vehicles and modernise your fleet with the help of commercial and passenger vehicle loans.
- Repayment period of up to 84 months
- Deferred repayment (grace period) of up to 6 months
- EUR-indexed loan
Energy efficiency loans
Investments in improving EE bring in twice the savings – exceptionally favourable lending conditions and the reduction of energy consumption which is lasting.
Considering the state-of-the-art equipment, facilities, machines or processes provide you with significant competitive advantage at affordable cost, energy efficiency loans are particularly conducive to business development.
Using the methodology of IPC consulting company from Frankfurt and on the basis of market parameters, our bank’s expert team conducts an analysis of the expected effects of the planned investments. In this way, you will know the profitability of investments in advance – as well as the payback period and the expected savings.
With reduced business uncertainty you will personally contribute to the preservation of the environment.
Owing to the Green for Growth Fund (GGF) credit line and our own funds, we continue to provide support to the projects carried out by small- and medium-sized enterprises in the area of energy efficiency, renewable sources of energy projects and environmentally sustainable projects.
What can be financed with EE loans?
- Energy efficient production machines
- Insulation of buildings and carpentry
- Object lighting
- Certified energy efficient facilities
- Heating and cooling equipment (boilers, heat pumps, air conditioning systems ...)
- General technologies (electric motors, pumps, frequency regulators ...)
- Renewable energy plants (solar and biogas power plants, solar collectors, biomass boilers, etc.)
- Electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles
- Energy efficient agricultural machinery (combines, tractors and other self-propelled machines)
- Non-standard technologies (specific production lines, office and other equipment)
- Organic production
- Waste management, etc.
- Wastewater treatment plants
Loans in cooperation with ProCredit Bank Germany (co-financing)
In order to further tailor our services to the needs of Serbian businesses, together with our affiliate bank in Germany we have designed a loan intended for all medium-sized enterprises characterized by more favourable conditions.
Loans co-financed by ProCredit Bank Germany can be used to finance:
- Fixed assets
- Permanent working capital
Loan terms and conditions
- Loan amounts between EUR 500,000 and EUR 2.5 million
- Repayment period of between 24 and 120 months
- Grace period of up to 12 months
- Loans are disbursed in EUR directly into the company’s foreign currency account
- Loan registration with the NBS is mandatory