Mobile banking for legal entities and entrepreneurs
The mobile banking application enables legal entities and entrepreneurs to manage the company's accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access your RSD and foreign currency account (per item)
- View your account statements and payments to accounts
- View scheduled, executed and rejected orders
- Create urgent orders and orders scheduled for payment at a later date
- Transfer funds between RSD accounts
- View your loans and due instalments
- Make an announcement for withdrawing cash
- Check daily limit for withdrawing cash
- View ProCredit Bank’s exchange rate list (current and earlier exchange rates)
- Obtain useful information - contact information of the bank (phone, address, web address, e-mail
How to activate mBank?
When opening an account, indicate in the request that you want to use mBank.
Once your account is active, you will receive an SMS with a link to download the app, and activation codes will be sent to your email address. After entering the activation codes, you can start using your mBiznisBankar app.
To activate mobile banking, it is necessary to send the completed and signed application form for a legal entity to the e-mail address email@example.com.
You will receive an SMS with a link to download the app, and activation codes will be sent to your email address.
The mBiznisBankar app is currently available only for Android users.
Kada ste na internetu, potrebno je da posebno vodite računa o bezbednosti stranica kojima pristupate.