Free of charge use of POS terminals in the first 12 months or until you have reached a maximum turnover of RSD 1,200,000.00
What does the POS Support System offer?
- Free installation, use and maintenance of POS terminals
- Free POS terminal use licence
- Subsidised merchant fee of 0.99% for payment transactions made via Visa and Mastercard payment cards
- Free software for accepting IPS payments
- No obligation to extend after the expiration of the promotion period
Who is the POS Support Programme intended for?
- Entrepreneurs, micro, SMEs, as well as public service institutions
- Those who have not accepted cashless payments over the past year
- Particularly interesting for those subject to fiscalisation
- Dentists, hair salons, beauty salons, fitness centres, bakeries, flower shops, etc.
Why is having a POS terminal a good idea?
- Increase turnover (without restricting your customers)
- IPS, Apple Pay and Google Pay payments - all popular forms of making payments
- Service and technical support available 24/7
- Ability to pay out cash to your customers
How to apply for the POS Programme?
Find out more
Before sending an application for the POS Programme, we recommend that you find out all the details concerning the terms and conditions via the following website A Better Way.
Submit your application
Next, submit an application, in the form of a questionnaire. Fill in all the general information and a description of the commercial activity you are involved in - TIN, Reg. No., and other information - city/town, street name and number, year of incorporation, and a short description of your business.
If you fulfil all of the terms and conditions, you will be notified.
The next step is to sign the documentation, followed by the installation of the POS device or introduction of the e-Commerce solution for your business.
What else do you need to know?
What type of POS devices can you get through this programme?
- All-in-one device - a device that includes both a touch screen monitor and computer.
- Classic POS - a device with a separate monitor
- softPOS - this device allows your customers to pay via their smart phones or via IPS scanning
- e-Commerce solution - customers make payments via your website
What is the maximum number of POS terminals that I can have?
Through this subsidies programme, you can use up to 3 POS terminals, including POS via your internet shop. The terms and conditions dictate that each POS terminal must be installed at a different address.
How long do you have to apply for this programme?
Applying for this programme is possible from 15 March 2023 and the programme will be available for a three-year period. Each client can use a POS terminal free of charge for the first 12 months.
Is there a limited number of people/entities that can apply?
The plan is to equip 25,000 points of sale over the next 3 years, or for the duration of the programme. Don’t wait to apply, as applicant numbers are limited!