Do your banking independently and comfortably
Whenever it suits you, regardless of the bank’s business hours
- withdraw/deposit cash onto your account, daily limit of EUR 5,000
- change your card’s PIN
- check your account balance
- print your account statement
- print or email your loan repayment schedule to yourself
- print or email your deposit withdrawal plan to yourself
- print or email your credit card statement to yourself
*You can perform deposits/withdrawals of amounts over EUR 5,000 by scheduling a time with the Online Centre, a day in advance.
The following devices are available at our Self-Service 24/7 Zones
Our ATMs, located in our 24/7 Zones, allow you constant access to your funds in both RSD and EUR currencies.
Our ATMs allow you to perform the following:
- Withdrawal RSD or EUR currencies from your RSD or EUR account
- Deposit RSD or EUR amounts into your RSD or EUR account
- Check your account
- Change your PIN
Our Deposit Safes are intended for business clients, allowing these clients to make daily and other deposits.
Now you can make your daily deposits without having to queue, as soon as the workday is over or at some other time of the day that suits you.
To use our Deposit Safe, all you need is a Mastercard Business or an Infoterminal card issued by ProCredit Bank.
To activate this service, contact your Client Adviser to sign the Deposit Safe Use Statement.
Our Infoterminals allow you to quickly and easily access the information you need to complete all your banking activities.
You can perform the following at our Infoterminals:
- Print your account statement
- Submit your orders
- Print or email your loan repayment schedule to yourself
- Print or email your deposit withdrawal plan to yourself
- Print or email your credit card statement to yourself
- Submit an application
- View our exchange rates
Phone for video call with the advisor
If you need help or additional information related to our services, you can directly contact the advisor from the Zone in our Online Center, via video call, on weekdays from 8 am to 8 pm and on Saturdays from 8 am to 12 noon.