ProCredit Bank a.d. Beograd
Milutina Milankovića 17,
11070 New Belgrade
In Belgrade, 19 March 2020
BANK CLIENTS - LOAN BORROWERS
Offer to initiate deferred loan repayment (a moratorium)
In line with the Decision on Temporary Measures to Preserve the Stability of the Financial System (Official Gazette of the RS, No. 33/2020), establishing measures and activities which apply under the conditions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, and in aiming to prevent a negative impact on the population and the economy resulting from potential inability to repay loans, ProCredit Bank a.d. Beograd (hereinafter: the Bank) hereby offers all of its loan borrowers 90-day deferred repayment of their loans (a moratorium).
This moratorium shall include the following:
- A 90-day extension of the repayment period
- Regular interest calculated for the duration of the moratorium shall be accrued to the debt and evenly distributed throughout the remaining loan repayment period
- Suspended execution of standing orders
- The calculation of default interest and execution of enforced collection shall cease, as will all other legal actions in terms of the collection of receivables.
If you wish to continue with the regular repayment of your loan (loans) and do not accept the proposed offer, or believe that you require a different option to repay your loan obligations, it is mandatory that you submit an explicit statement rejecting the offer to the Bank in one of the following ways:
- send said statement to the following email address email@example.com explicitly from the email address that you previously submitted to the Bank as a valid channel of communication;
- submit your statement via your e-banking application;
- deliver your statement in person to one of the Bank’s branches/service points or to an authorised Advisor.
Your statement may be provided via email text or message through e-banking, including, in the very least, your name and surname (company name) and personal ID number (registration no.) or by filling in the Statement Form.
The deadline for rejection of this offer is 10 days, starting from the date of publication of this offer on the Bank’s website (no later than by the end of 29 March 2020), contrarily, the offer shall be considered accepted, and upon the expiry of the aforementioned deadline, the moratorium shall take effect.
The offer shall be considered delivered as at the day of its publication on the Bank’s website.
Your ProCredit Bank