In September 2019, ProCredit Bank and USAID’s Development Credit Authority (DCA) signed the DCA Loan Portfolio Guarantee, which will bring benefits for small and medium-sized businesses, especially those working in the agricultural sector in Serbia. This agreement will support the financing needs of farmers and producers in the upcoming period by offering favourable conditions and more relaxed collateral requirements.
Who is it intended for?
- The DCA Loan Portfolio Guarantee is intended for small and medium-sized enterprises as well as for agricultural producers with registered households
- The primary focus is on fruit and vegetable producers and processors, but other producers are eligible as well
Key loan characteristics:
- Maturity from 3 to 120 months
- Minimum amount of EUR 10,000
- Maximum amount of EUR 1,800,000
- Loans can be taken for WC, PWC or FA
What does the DCA Loan Portfolio Guarantee mean for our clients?
- Reduced collateral requirements
- More affordable interest rates in comparison to standard loans
For additional information, please contact your competent advisor or our Info Centre.