Energy efficiency loans
Investments in improving EE bring in twice the savings – exceptionally favourable lending conditions and the reduction of energy consumption which is lasting.
Considering the state-of-the-art equipment, facilities, machines or processes provide you with significant competitive advantage at affordable cost, energy efficiency loans are particularly conducive to business development.
Using the methodology of IPC consulting company from Frankfurt and on the basis of market parameters, our bank’s expert team conducts an analysis of the expected effects of the planned investments. In this way, you will know the profitability of investments in advance – as well as the payback period and the expected savings. With reduced business uncertainty you will personally contribute to the preservation of the environment.
Owing to the Green for Growth Fund (GGF) credit line and our own funds, we continue to provide support to the projects carried out by small- and medium-sized enterprises in the area of energy efficiency, renewable sources of energy projects and environmentally sustainable projects.
Technologies eligible for green financing loans include:
- EE production machinery
- Insulation and joinery for buildings
- Illumination in buildings
- Certified energy efficient buildings
- Heating and cooling equipment (boilers, heat pumps, A/C systems, etc.)
- General technologies (electric motors, pumps, variable speed drives, etc.)
- Renewable energy plants (solar and biogas power plants, solar collectors, biomass boilers and others).
- Electric and ‘plug-in’ hybrid vehicles
- EE agricultural machinery (combines harvesters, tractors and other self-propelled machinery)
- Non-standard technologies (specific production lines, office and other equipment)
- Organic production
- Waste management and the like.
- Wastewater treatment plants
Eligibility criteria are defined for each category and our team of experts will conduct separate analyses to find the best model that suits your business.
Investment and guarantee programmes provided by the European Union (EU)
Invest in investment, innovation and other development business activities and new jobs with the support of the EU