ProCredit internet banking for legal entities includes a number of functionalities and benefits, especially international payments and the purchase and sale of foreign currency, but also the option of using internet banking with a qualified electronic certificate on a smart card.
Smart cards can also be used for cooperating with other commercial banks, the Tax Administration, the National Health Insurance Fund and the E-Government portal.
ProCredit Bank internet banking provides you with:
- Access to your accounts via the internet
- Account balance checks
- Account statement review and printing
- Domestic payments
- International payments
- Buying and selling currency
- Access to ProCredit Bank’s foreign currency list
- Records of inflows and outflows, as well as a review of statements
- Review of turnover for a specified period of time (list of transactions)
If you wish to use ProCredit Bank’s internet banking for legal entities, apply by filling in the application form for legal entities and the authorised person application form.
You can submit your completed application form to any of the bank’s branches.
The cost of orders for internet banking transactions are significantly lower than the standard payment fees at the bank’s counters.