Energy efficiency loans
Investing in energy efficiency enhancement brings double savings – especially favourable lending conditions and permanently decreased energy consumption.
Since improved equipment, facilities, machinery or processes provide you with significant competitive advantage at a favourable price, energy efficiency loans are particularly conducive to business development.
On the basis of the methodology of IPC consulting firm from Frankfurt, ProCredit Bank team of experts performs the analysis of the expected impact of the planned investment, based on precise market parameters. In this way, you will know the profitability of investments in advance – as well as the payback period and the expected savings. With reduced business uncertainty you will personally contribute to the preservation of the environment.
During 2011, owing to KfW credit line, ProCredit Bank continued to provide support for projects of small and medium-sized enterprises in the sector of energy efficiency enhancement and environmentally sustainable projects.
Technologies that can be financed through energy efficiency loans:
• Energy efficient production machines
• Heating and cooling equipment (boilers, heat pumps, air conditioning systems...)
• General technologies (electric motors, pumps, frequency drives...)
• Technologies using renewable energy sources (solar systems, biomass boilers...)
• Transport (construction machinery, commercial and passenger vehicles)
• Energy efficient agricultural machinery (harvesters, tractors and other self-propelled machines)
• Non-standard technologies (chillers, office and other equipment)
ProCredit Bank offers two types of energy efficient credit lines:
Standard EE credit line
• Projects achieving minimum energy consumption savings of 20%
• Minimum loan amount is EUR 5,000, maximum loan amount is EUR 1,000,000
• Repayment period of up to 60 months
• EIR is 8.35%
EE credit lines with EU grants
• Projects achieving minimum consumption savings of 20%
• Minimum loan amount is EUR 300,000
• Repayment period from 37 up to 120 months with one-year grace period
• Grants amounting to 15% of the loan amount
• EIR is 8.90%
• Real interest rate is 3.46% after grant disbursement
Eligibility criteria are defined for each category and our team of experts will conduct separate analyses in order to find the best model that suits your business and calculate the following:
• Energy savings in %
• Energy savings in kWh per year
• CO2 emission reduction
• Estimated funds savings per year
Calculations of savings that can be achieved, illustrated by specific examples accompanied by the calculation, can be seen here.
You can learn more on energy efficiency loans by calling the Info Center number 0 700 700 000, and you can complete the energy efficiency loan application online.