ProCredit Bank is the only bank in Serbia with 100% German capital. That is why we apply a German approach to banking, which encourages a savings habit and promotes financial planning for the future.
In addition, we responsibly manage the funds entrusted to us and invest those funds in lending operations and the development of Serbia’s economy and agriculture, and not in speculative placements.
The primary advantage of savings with ProCredit Bank is thus security.
In addition, we offer:
- Fast access to your funds
- Flexible savings services
In terms of agriculture, ProCredit Bank savings offer an excellent means to harmonise your plans, needs and capabilities. Saving with ProCredit Bank therefore provides many advantages for agricultural producers.
Because all businesses are different, ProCredit Bank offers you the choice of daily or monthly interest payments on your savings.
Depending on your plans and outgoings, ProCredit Bank offers the following savings services:
- Savings book
- Term deposit accounts
- Savings plan
- Term deposit account with the possibility to add funds
- Withdrawal of up to 50% of the initial deposit possible without loss of interest
- Withdrawal of all additional funds paid in after the initial term deposit possible without loss of interest
- Proportional interest calculation (Interest is paid on the total balance in the account at the end of each day)
- Account can be accessed via e-Banking
- Free e-Banking during term deposit period
- Term: 12 months only
- Minimum initial deposit: EUR 1,000 USD 1,000 or RSD 1,000
- Interest rate is the same regardless of the amount of the initial deposit
- Interest is paid at the end of the term, i.e. after 12 months
- If the term deposit account is closed early, interest is accrued at the same rate as for sight deposits
- Automatic rollover – the term deposit is automatically renewed for another 12 months if it is not explicitly cancelled